Cosmetic Surgery - Surgery - Bariatric Surgery - Nose Surgery
Gastric Bypass - Eye Surgery - Plastic Surgery - Liposuction
A History Of Plastic Surgery
This book covers the history of plastic surgery from the remarkable achievements of such ancient civilizations as India and Egypt up to the revolutionary techniques developed at the end of the Middle Age, the Renaissance and beyond. Coverage details how the knowledge of wound healing has changed and influenced plastic surgery, describes the development of various surgical reconstructive procedures and details the birth of Cosmetic Surgery.
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your face? Do you have scars, problems with acne, or is your face starting to show the early signs of aging? If so, you may be curious as to what all of your options are. Despite the fact that you do have a number of different treatment options, many men and women in your shoes opt for cosmetic surgery. So, should you get a cosmetic surgery facelift? Of course, there are a number of factors that you will want to take into consideration when determining so. There are, however, signs that you will want to look for. If these signs, which are outlined in this book, apply to you, a cosmetic surgery facelift may be in your best interest.
Atlas Of Cosmetic Surgery With Dvd, 2nd Edition
The new edition of this comprehensive, practical, and richly illustrated atlas covers a broad range of both surgical and medical aspects of cosmetic dermatology, including laser resurfacing, chemical peels, blepharoplasty and face lifts, hair transplantation, hair removal, and so much more. Dr. Kaminer along with an esteemed team of respected leaders in dermatology, oculoplastic surgery, facial plastic surgery, anesthesiology, and ophthalmology provide in-depth, descriptions of today's most widely used techniques. Every nuance of every procedure is clearly defined with more than 700 full-color crisp illustrations and high-quality clinical photographs. And best of all, this remarkable text now includes a DVD containing step-by-step videos demonstrating exactly how to proceed and what outcomes you can expect.
- Provides a thorough review of each procedure followed by a step-by-step description on how the procedure is performed to help you see exactly how to proceed.
- Presents extensive information on how to perform laser procedures such as laser hair removal.laser treatment of vascular lesions.and more, so you can offer your patients a wide range of services.
- Features detailed visual guidance on how to perform liposuction and Botox injections, keeping you on the cusp of cosmetic dermatology.
- Includes chapters on photoaging and the psychosocial elements of cosmetic surgery to help you handle any challenges that arise.
- Discusses patient selection, pre- and post-operative care, and how to avoid complications and minimize risks.
- Reviews local and regional anesthesia techniques so you know precisely which anesthetic to use for what procedure.
- Features new chapters or expanded coverage of imaging, cosmetic camouflage, non-ablative rejuvenation, non-surgical tissue tightening, ablative and micro-ablative skin resurfacing, soft-tissue augmentation autologous fat transplantation, aesthetic surgical closures, and suture suspension lifts so you can implement the latest techniques into your practice.
- Includes a DVD with over 60 step-by-step procedural video clips, to help you perform every technique correctly and know what outcomes to expect.
- Presents a 'pearls' section in each chapter that covers complications and secondary procedures to help you avoid mistakes and perfect your technique.
Winning Back Your Independence With Cosmetic Dermatology
Complications In Ocular Surgery
In Complications in Ocular Surgery: A Guide to Managing the Most Common Challenges, Dr. Amar Agarwal presents nearly 30 chapters dedicated to surgery in all specialties and the potential complications that can arise. Each chapter provides extensive knowledge and a firm grasp of potential complications to prepare the surgeon for the complications to expect and strategies to avoid them.
Reputed international ophthalmic surgeons with extensive experience will offer their expertise to the reader in the prevention, identification, and management of complicated cases. Chapters are presented in an easy to comprehend format, written in user-friendly language, and are abundantly illustrated with more than 375 high-quality images.
Complications in Ocular Surgery: A Guide to Managing the Most Common Challenges advances the reader's understanding to a new level by including an interactive website of top quality videos on the most usual complications in cataract, refractive, retina, glaucoma, oculoplastics, and cornea surgeries. All text from the book will appear and be reinforced throughout the website, providing a full spectrum of coverage.
Access to interactive video website with question and answer forum with new book purchase
Coverage of all specialties and their potential complications
Experience and knowledge of worldwide experts in ophthalmic surgery
Practicing ophthalmologists, sub-specialists, as well as ophthalmic residents and medical students will benefit from this compact, yet widely comprehensive guide. Complications in Ocular Surgery: A Guide to Managing the Most Common Challenges and access to the video website will provide a new level of knowledge in surgical complications.
Australian Cosmetic Surgery Articles
Australian Cosmetic Surgery Books